The Mini Piano

Hello everyone. I do apologize for the length of time that I have been absent from my blog, and I must make more time to get some posts up and soon. I have a lot of projects that have been finished and are just waiting for me to share. On the first Sunday in July, we had an appreciation ceremony for our musician at the church. We had an awesome time celebrating the work that she does for the God we serve. I love this woman to pieces, and am grateful to have her in our lives. ♡

I was searching for a unique gift that I could give her that I knew would make her smile and so I hit the crafting world and came up with this beautiful mini piano. I love love love it. I made a trial version but I must say that I love this one much more. If anyone would like one made for someone special, I would be more that happy to make one, just email me and we will iron everything out. I hope you enjoy this project as much as I did.

Yours in Christ 😃
Erica J Hill

0 comments: