Crafting Firsts

I first developed a love for crafting when I decided to design and create my wedding invitatations. I know, I know, we've all heard this story, but it's true see,
I really enjoyed making and sending out these invivtations.

But I always knew that I had a passion for crafts, because when I was younger, I would make candy vases, gift baskets, and I would crochet. So it was only fitting that I would have a love for making beautiful cards and other gifts to make people smile.

After making the wedding invitations, I had been hit by the bug 😍. And I just wanted to make and make and make some more.

I wanted to share with you all some of my first creations today.







I created a few of these just for fun, but others were created for Coworkers. I hope you enjoyed looking. Thanks again for checking out this blog. If anyone would like to order, you can email me at gracebuiltthis@outlook.com and we'll discuss pricing and shipping of you aren't local.

Yours in Christ 😃
Erica J Hill

0 comments: