Mother's Day

I know I am a day late, but I would like to wish all the mothers a very Happy Mother's Day. I am new to the crafting world, but I must say I am enjoying it very much. I'm learning so much from Pinterest and the different Stampin Up! Demonstrators that I can't mention them all, but I'm very appreciative to everyone. For Mother's Day, I created some explosion boxes for my mother, my husband's mother, and his grandmother. I really enjoyed making these. Hopefully you will enjoy them as well.

This one went to my wonderful mother n law.

This box went to my beautiful mother.


And this box went to my wonderful grandmother n law.


As I stated before, I really enjoyed making these boxes, and it was awesome seeing the smiles on their faces. I used Petal Pizzazz, Petite Petals, and the Flower Shop stamps from Stampin Up! For the flowers. 

© gracebuiltthis@outlook.com
images © Stampin Up!

0 comments: